National Lottery Heritage Emergency funding
— 09 Jun 2020
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, the National Lottery are offering two Emergency Heritage Funds to help support those in need.
There is in depth information on eligibility, assessment criteria and the application process on the HLF website, but here is a brief summary of the key points:
- Funding from £3,000 to £50,000 or £50,000 to £250,000 is available
- The scheme currently runs until 30th June 2020
- Only not-for-profit organisations will be considered
- The applicant must be the owner, manager or representative of heritage or deliver heritage activity
- Applicants must be a current or previous recipient of an HLF grant
Our Architects have helped numerous organisations apply for Heritage funding in the past. If you think you may be eligible for this Emergency fund and need advice or help with the application, we are available to chat through your options. Please do give us a call or drop us an email.