A grade II* listed house, rebuilt in the 18th century with some traces of an earlier, medieval House, extensively altered and enlarged by William Butterfield in 1883 for the Coleridge family. Planning and Listed Building Consent applications were successfully gained for internal alterations, a new driveway and gated entrance, swimming pool, replacement rainwater goods, reconstruction of the glass houses and billiard hall lantern, hard and soft landscaping changes and general repairs. Also a new boiler house with biomass boiler largely using wood felled on the estate, solar hot water heating for the house and pool and a large array of photovoltaic panels in the walled garden set between raised beds for vegetables. The work was phased over a five year period and completed in 2011. In 2015 we gained consent for a pool enclosure within the walled garden and alternative location for solar hot water panels on roof of new boiler house.